Sunday, December 10, 2006

the 1st NaNoCaiRo 2006 setup

Read this before NaNoCaiRo in Costa coffee

after becoming one of NaNoWriMo'ers I had e-mail from Kate asking me to join Egypt forum as she became the ML!!
she had set a meeting in Costa coffee in Zamalek and i went there

it was really good to spend time with these two friendly NaNoWriMo writers.
i arrived late - coz of bad traffic & some extra files to finish @ my work - and i found them with third girl - sorry that i can't remember her name - drinking big cups of coffee, so i ordered myself one and stated talking.
we talked about a lot of stuff. talking about their last NaNoWriMo trial and this year's, Kate turned out to be so friendly and Taylor was so enthusiastic.
Both of them couldn't wait till tomorrow, as soon as it got 12.00 am they started writing immediately. Kate got very promising opening and Taylor just gone Non-stop writing!!
i'm sure that they hate me for my English; my disastrous English, but I think that Kate noticed that and helped me a lot that night.
don't forget that this is my first to speak in English in public and my fifth time to make a conversation with someone face-to-face!!

Taylor liked to express all of her speech with nice acts, and we spent the night laughing. They talked about their old times. Taylor was chatting with her old friends on a program that I couldn't recognize.
We had funny times chatting about life, writing, Halloweens and everything we remembered.

No comments: